Backstage Divas Returns to 101.1 WJRR’s EarthDay Birthday After Pandemic Hiatus
The Backstage Divas are excited to announce that after an 18-month pandemic hiatus, they’re bringing their backstage musician gifting suite to next month’s WJRR’s EarthDay Birthday 27! This all-day festival will be held on Saturday, October 9th at Tinker Field in Orlando and will feature Shinedown, Candlebox, 10 Years, Dirty Honey, Fozzy, Zero 9:36, Royal Bliss, Dropout Kings, Nobody’s Fool (Tribute to Cinderella), Eclipsica, Crobot, Dropshot, Seven Past Sunset, Kaos Bender, and Vampires Everywhere.
With having nearly a decade of backstage gifting under their belt at EarthDay Birthday, the Backstage Divas have gifted some of the most well-known musicians in the industry including Shinedown, Three Days Grace, Sevendust, Bush, Five Finger Death Punch, Avatar, All That Remains, Motionless in White, POD, Saving Abel, Lacuna Coil, Alter Bridge, Otherwise, Godsmack, Staind, The Used, Theory of a Deadman, Trivium, Halestorm, Falling In Reverse, Volbeat, Stone Sour, Seether, and Papa Roach, to name a few.
“We’ve worked with Tricia (founder) and the Backstage Divas for a number of years and have found that the added element of the gifting suite is appreciated by the bands and their crew members,” commented Rick Everett, Senior Vice President of Programming, iHM Orlando/Jacksonville. “Plus, with all that’s happened over the past 18 months or so, the artists really appreciate brands who are supporting them.”
Brands that will be available to the artists include:
· Liquid Death Mountain Water is the fastest-growing non-alcoholic beverage brand that offers the first bold, hilarious beverage focused on health and sustainability: www.liquiddeath.com.
· Viteyes offering eye supplements including Tear Support to relieve the occasional dry eye stemming from wearing masks constantly due to the pandemic: www.viteyes.com.
· Vitamin Health Basics ™ offering vitamins to boost overall health including vitamin C, multivitamins, CoQ10, and more: www.vitaminhealth.com.
· Creating Better Days is committed to making premium cannabinoid products because they want customers to enjoy the very best of days: www.creatingbetterdays.com.
· Tropical Seas is a Florida-based family-owned-and-operated company that offers a wide variety of sunscreens and face and lip protection products, to name a few: www.tropicalseas.com.
· Super Coffee with coffee naturally sweetened to satisfy your sweet tooth. Remove the negatives. Add the positives. Low Calorie. High Protein, Sugar Free. Gluten Free: www.drinksupercoffee.com.
· ZeroWater Water filtration systems filter out 99.6% of all dissolved solids for the purest tasting water: www.zerowater.com.
· Pickle Juice designed and formulated to Stop Muscle Cramps and stay hydrated: www.picklepower.com.
· WooBamboo's Fluoride-Free Toothpaste boasts natural flavorings, gentle polishing agents, and cavity-defying sweeteners: www.woobamboo.com
· STMNT Statement Grooming Goods is a unique brand that goes beyond the product, this is a brand with purpose. A collective that respects people that have bold, authentic statements to make. People that stand up for what they believe in: www.stmntgrooming.us.
· Earth Breeze Laundry Eco-Sheets are less than 10% of the weight of a traditional plastic jug of detergent: www.earthbreeze.com.
· Ergo Chef has been designing and manufacturing ergonomic chef knives, kitchen gadgets and accessories since 2002: www.ergochef.com.
· Rock N Roll Coffee offering a wide variety of music-inspired coffees including Great White’s Rock Me Roast: www.rocknrollcoffeeco.com.
· Nourished offering the world’s first-ever personalized 3D-printed gummy vitamin, with 7 different ingredients packed into one delicious vitamin “stack”: www.us.get-nourished.com.
· Spectra Spray Oral spray supplements supply every lifestyle with natural oral spray solutions that help energize, stay well, sleep well, travel well and live life to the fullest: www.spectraspray.com.
· Demeter Fragrance with its unique-scented shower gels and massage oils including Thunderstorm, Kitten Fur, Paperback, Gin & Tonic, and more: www.demeterfragrance.com.
The Backstage Divas will be keeping safety in mind as they’ll be offering hand sanitizer and wiping down all areas as artists and guests pass through. All artists are welcome to visit the gifting suite, however, gift bags can be created and delivered to any artist as an option.
“Although gifting may be a bit different this year, we’re excited to get back to it! EarthDay Birthday is our favorite music festival and we’re thrilled to be doing what we love most,” commented Tricia Kent, founder of the Backstage Divas.
EarthDay Birthday will also include BMX, Pro Wrestling, Food Trucks, Vendor Village, Art Walk and tattoo artists including Jime Litwalk, Annie Spore, Jeffery Wortham, Leroy Robertson, Kenn Vigil, Cruz Valdez, and Kyle Ruse.
EarthDay Birthday tickets can be purchased online at www.TicketMaster.com. EarthDay Birthday fans who would like to learn more about The Backstage Divas and 101.1 WJRR’s EarthDay Birthday can do so online at www.TheBackstageDivas.com and https://wjrr.iheart.com. Interested media may arrange a meeting with company management by calling (772) 633-8337.
About iHeartMedia Orlando:
iHeartMedia owns and operates 101.WJRR-FM, Real Radio 10.4.1-FM, XL 106.7-FM, 96.9 The Game, Magic 107.7 and 5 other stations in Orlando. With over a quarter of a billion monthly listeners in the U.S. and over 85 million social followers, iHeartMedia has the largest national reach of any radio or television outlet in America. As the leader in multiplatform connections, it also serves over 150 local markets through 858 owned radio stations, and the company’s radio stations and content can be heard on AM/FM, HD digital radio, satellite radio, on the Internet at iHeartRadio.com and on the company’s radio station websites, on the iHeartRadio mobile app, in enhanced auto dashes, on tablets, wearables and smartphones, and on gaming consoles.
iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s digital radio platform, is the fastest-growing digital audio service in the U.S. and offers users thousands of live radio stations, personalized custom artist stations created by just one song or seed artist and the top podcasts and personalities. With over a billion downloads, iHeartRadio reached 90 million registered users faster than any other radio or digital music service and even faster than Facebook.
iHeartMedia’s platforms include radio broadcasting, online, mobile, digital and social media, podcasts, personalities and influencers, live concerts and events, syndication, music research services and independent media representation. iHeartMedia is a division of iHeartMedia, Inc. (OTCBB: IHRT). Visit iHeartMedia.com for more company information.
About the Backstage Divas:
The Backstage Divas is a niche marketing company offering musician influencer marketing events at festivals, concerts and events. Teaming up with the biggest events and artists, The Backstage Divas provide brands with unique marketing opportunities while swagging the elite with sought-after products. Additionally, The Backstage Divas highly utilize the power of social media to interact with musicians and fans. The Company ignites contests via social media that may include giveaways for tickets, signed merchandise, phone calls from artists and more. For more information on The Backstage Divas, visit www.TheBackstageDivas.com.